Saturday, August 6, 2011

So I skinny dipped last night.

I skinny dipped last night with Clay, Lillia, Alexis, Brandon, Domonique, and Imani and it was hella fun.

Then we got Tacos and went back to Brandon's house (with the exception of Lillia and Clay, who I'm sure went to her house and made sweet monkey love). We watched some more of The Wallflower.


And then an inebriated Alexis cleaned Brandon's house. o_O


And I found out she greatly enjoys being bitten. ;D


I also found out I am completely capable of having orgasms. I also found out that "orgasm" DJ gave me wasn't an orgasm. At all.

Then today Plato's Closet screwed me over. Attention, black people: Plato's Closet is officially racist in my eyes and officially pisses me off.

I had Domo take my clothes in there to sell, and they didn't buy a single one, giving the lame excuse of wanting school clothes. You obviously don't cater to public school kids, and half the shit I had in the bag could be considered "uniform" by MCS standards.


And then we popped Domo's Yogurt Mountain cherry! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment