Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sprinklers.

Brandon and I found the most glorious sprinklers ever. They are in Cordova. They are secret. And they are amazing.


Tomorrow, I'm going to reapply at Hooter's and finally try their wings. I've never actually eaten there before.


Oh, and fellas, a word of advice. Don't try to break two people up. Unless you're actually serious about the person you want, don't do it. And even then, don't do it. If you two are meant to be together, it'll happen. However, when you're talking her/him out of a relationship, and at the same time, talking to and flirting with tons of other girls at the same time, that is an asshole move. And you are a dick.

And DJ, if you're reading this, don't. This blog is postedf or my friends, and since you don't want to be one of them, you can butt the fuck out, sir. And this blog does not pertain to you. I post about things that actually affect my life here, so don't get pissy because I'm "slandering your name."

That about sums up my life recently. Oh, I am off my anti-depressants two months now. Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment