Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fuck redneck white people.

Congratulations, Vanillas, you ruined my day again.

So my day started out well. I spent the night at Kace's house, then got a (delicious) sweet tea from Mickey D's (the only thing I'll consume of theirs is beverages) and went home. Went with my friend Brandon to Plato's to sell some shit, then went with him, John, and John's roommate Jeremy to Stevi B's Pizza (I popped Brandon's cherry, in that respect) then got my money from Plato's and went to Hastings. Plato's bought three items (all leopard print, ironically) for ten bucks.


Then we went to several Wal-Marts just for the hell of it, including the Collierville one, where we ran into Lee. I also went to Super Target and got a GLORIOUS pair of zebra striped leggings.


Then we went to iHop and white people fucked it up.


There was a large group of people in the parking lot when we arrived at iHop, being very loud and obnoxious. We go in and wait to be seated. As we're going in, a waitress is going out, with a very long check in her hand, looking rather angry. Turns out that group of people had skipped out on an $81 check.

She came back in a couple minutes later, pissed. Then we were seated and the group of people came back in, treating the waiters and manager like shit and just being complete and utter douchers in general. Then I think they may have paid some of it? Maybe? I'm not sure, but they shit talked the waitress and food (while standing there chowing down on some of it they had left in take-home boxes) and eventually walked out.

But at the same time, a group of (very) preppy white people came in and wee seated. The entire time they sat there, they also sit talked iHop and were like, "Whose idea was it to come to this place?" "Not mine!"

I was ready to throw my broccoli at them. @_@

Then they walked out without paying for their drinks. I was quite pissed, as was Brandon. He looked very very irritated.

When we drove off, I yelled, "Fuck you!" Then Brandon and I drove back around and past them (if you know the iHop parking lot by Wolfchase, you'd understand how we drove back around) and yelled a succession of "Fuck you!," "Whore!," "Sluts! Redneck asswipes!" and all kinds of shit. When one woman yelled back , "Fuck you too!" I yelled, "No thanks, I don't want syphilis!"

I should have thrown a Twilight book while I was at it too, but didn't think to. What kind of douchey ass person goes and does a business like that? Seriously?

And that iHop is one of my favorite restaurants, period. So fuck those people.

Anyway. Today I am going to go to Grand Pacific. Then I'm going to see Cowboys vs. Aliens with my steampunk group. Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment