Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So last night.

I was going through my pictures last night and all the ones DJ had tagged me in said, "from Photos by Facebook User." I went to his profile and couldn't. He had blocked me. I didn't know why. I asked David what I did, and he was like, "I'm not getting involved with either side." Good job, David. Way to show initiative. *sarcasm*

I too have usually not taken sides in things but there comes a point where someone is wrong and someone is right and you should take a side.

Today I was at the bookstore with Domonique and her sister. And I'm reading The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory when I notice my phone was going off. And I recognized the ringtone. It was DJ. I answered it, even though I was terrified. I didn't know whether he actually wanted to talk or yell at me for something or what (I'd messaged him on facebook a couple weeks ago saying if he wanted to, he could yell at me and get his frustration out, I really didn't care). He said, "Jess, I'm calling to inform you that-"

And my phone cuts off. o.O


So I text Cole to come to the bookstore cause I really didn't want to call DJ back and talk to him alone. I've been too scared to be around him alone anyway, let alone talk to him.

But I called him back when Cole got there. He said, "I am calling to inform you if you don't stop stalking me or slandering my name or spreading lies about me, I will get a restraining order and take legal action. Stop texting and calling me; delete me from your phone." I asked him who'd told him I was slandering him and he was like, "This is not a conversation. This is a warning."

It's so childish of him to say that. The only reason he won't actually talk to me like an adult is because he isn't one. Talking to me would me far too mature. Getting a protective order makes things easier for him. He's taking the easy way out, as he always has. What hurts me if that his mom is most likely helping him do this. And I thought it was bad when she and Desirie had deleted me from facebook. If it weren't for her letting him get away with things like this, he'd probably be at least a little more mature.

He wants as a "warning" to scare me into not going where he'll be. I have every right to go to group events I am invited to such as conventions and anime events and whatnot. He will not deter me from doing this. Nor will he deter me from posting blogs. Everything I say on these blogs is completely true; I don't lie, there's never been a reason to.


But I am terrified. I am insulted. And I am very very hurt. I have never had anybody betray orgo out of their way to hurt me me in such a way or treat me like this. And he is one of the last people I expected it from. I'd never have done anything like that to him. And I certainly don't deserve to be treated in such a way.

But anyway. Basically, life sucks and decided to say, "Fuck you," once again. Good night, sleep tight, everyone. And don't let the bed bugs put their foot in your ass. (That 70's Show quote ftw xP)

No comments:

Post a Comment