Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Grrr arggh.

My day was fucking awesome.
I went to Vaterott College to start on stuff for the hairshow. We did a runthrough of what we're doing on the runway and Nate had his wig made by the amazing Rikka. Tomorrow, I'm getting my hair re-dyed. Annd Saturday is the actual show. There'll be modelling scouts there and everything (super excited for that) and it should all be a good day, all in all.
And then I went to 6 Wal-Marts. Got a Glee tank top, a yellow tank top to match a hippie skirt I have, a "Talk Nerdy To Me" t-shirt, a pair of zebra striped shorts, a pair of pink leopard print shorts, and a pair of rainbow leopard print pajama shorts. Luckily at the one in Collierville, I did not run into Lee. He was being a total creeper that past couple times I've seen him and I am not in the mood for any guys right now, period.
So that sums up my day...Good night, folks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment